Hair & Scalp Growth Oil for kids hair
The 100% all-natural Hair & Scalp Growth Oil for kids hair has been blended especially for sensitive little scalps that are dry and suffer with flakes and the itchies!!
Are you worried about a dry scalp affecting the growth of your child’s hair, do you watch your child scratch their hair all the time?
If yes then you need this. Our Hair & Scalp Growth Oil for kids hair will ensure your childs scalp stays healthy and nourished all week long.
Simply Massage a few drops of our delicious blend of sweet Lavender, Grape, Almond and Coconut oils onto your child’s hair to stop itching and flakes INSTANTLY!
The Hair & Scalp Growth Oil for kids hair can be used on baby hair too from aged 6 months upwards.
You will stimulate hair growth by massaging the child’s Hair & Scalp Growth Oil for kids hair onto the scalp on a weekly basis. This oil is non-irritating and is the perfect solution to give your child’s hair a beautiful shine too when applied directly to their hair strands too!
The key ingredients in our Hair & Scalp Growth Oil for kids hair:
- Castor Oil – Nourishes
- Grapeseed oil – Great for hair
- Lavender Essentail oil – Sooothes itchy scalps and encourages hair growth
This oil is also great to apply to kids hair beforre swimminng to add a barrrier of protection against the drying chlorine.
- 1-2 x a week, apply the Hair & Scalp Growth Oil for kids hair onto the scalp in sections. Massage the scalp slowly for 5-7 minutes. take your time and ensure the whole head is covered.
- Before swimming mix the Hair & Scalp Growth Oil for kids hair with our Cowash conditioner and apply to the hair liberally.
- On baby hair apply apply a small amount to the hair and scalp after washing the hair. Apply whilst hair is still damp.
- Apply a few drops to th length of your childs hair daily for a natural shine and protection. Curls and Afro hair love natural oils!
Enjoy the natural beauty of your childs natural hair with our Hair & Scalp Growth Oil for kids hair. Especially formulated because we want to change the way your child sees their hair.